I just signed up for the upcoming VMUG in London on Thursday 4 July 2013. Most sessions are focused on VDI, power CLI .
- Community Speakers
- Fernando Frediani – Build Your Own Shared Storage
- Steve Bruck and Stuart McHugh – SSO SOS
- Sam McGeown – PowerCLI Tips and Scripts
- Seb Hakiel – 4000-seat VDI Lessons
- Julian Wood – VDI Roundtable Discussion
- Simon Gallagher – Hybrid vCloud Reaction
- Sponsor Speakers
- Hans de Leenheer – Veeam
- Dan Senior – Atlantis Computing
- Dell Wyse
- Special Guest
- Frank Denneman – Pernix Data
So make sure to sign up! You can find all details on London VMUG Meeting. All you need is a free VMUG account to register, if you haven´t been on a VMUG before.